51 Henley Road, Leicester, LE3 9RD
0330 133 1111
8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday
RICS Home Surveys Information Sheet - Homebuyers Surveys - Homebuyers Survey Fees - Building/ Structural Surveys
Building Survey Fees - Expert Reports - Boundary Surveys - Valuations - Experience - Complaints
1. If you have a question or wish to make a complaint please make contact
2. If the complaint is initially made verbally, whether face to face or by telephone, please also make it in writing to Steven Butler Limited Courtyard Business Centre, Southwold Drive, Nottingham NG8 1PA
3. Once your written complaint is received we will write to you within seven days with an understanding of the circumstances leading to the complaint. You will be invited to make further comments.
4. Within fourteen days of the receipt of your written complaint you will receive a written formal reply advising you of the outcome of investigations and action to be taken, if any.
5. In the event that you are unhappy with any aspect of the handling of the complaint or the outcome of the investigation the matter can be referred to an independent Chartered Surveyor for review. The independent Chartered Surveyor is Ian Whitfield 22, Market St, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6LH. You will be contacted within fourteen days with the conclusion of the review. Mr Whitfield may contact you in the interim for further information.
6. If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your complaint and it cannot be resolved by negotiation I agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution Model Mediation Procedure or the mediation process operated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
7. In an agreement can not still be reached I agree to referral of the complaint to the Surveyors Ombudsmen’s Service PO Box 1021 Warrington, WA4 9FE except for disputes involving sums in excess of £50,000.